The Office of Data & Analytics (ODA) collects, analyzes and reports data concerning the State University System of Florida. The dashboards below serve as a resource to provide stakeholders with summary analysis of frequently requested and reported indicators.
- Degrees Awarded by Student Demographic (desktop) (mobile-friendly)
- Degrees Awarded by Program of Strategic Emphasis (PSE) (desktop) (mobile-friendly)
- Degrees Awarded by Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code (desktop) (mobile-friendly)
- Headcount Enrollment by Student Type (desktop) (mobile friendly)
- Headcount Enrollment by Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) Code (desktop) (mobile-friendly)
- Full-time Equivalent Enrollment by Course Level (desktop) (mobile friendly)
- The Florida ScoreBoard monitors the key metrics responsible for Florida’s #1 state ranking for higher education, such as graduation rates and college affordability, and other areas of strategic emphasis.