The State University System offers opportunities for graduate study in over 1,000 academic programs. There were 61,500 graduate students enrolled for the fall term 2010. The Board of Governors has established that it is the responsibility of the universities and university boards of trustees to establish their own standards for graduate school admission. See the Board of Governors Regulations:
Admission decisions for graduate programs are typically made at the program/department level, in concert with the admission criteria adopted by each university. These criteria are typically published on the Web site for the university admissions office.
Students with International Degrees
Students wishing to enroll in a Florida public university with a degree from an international postsecondary institution should contact the office of admissions at the state university at which they would like to enroll for more detailed information about the admissions process.
Additional information for international students is found on our International Students page.
Below are links to each state university’s Graduate Admissions website:
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University arrow_forward
- Florida Atlantic University arrow_forward
- Florida Gulf Coast University arrow_forward
- Florida International University arrow_forward
- Florida Polytechnic University arrow_forward
- Florida State University arrow_forward
- New College of Florida arrow_forward
- University of Central Florida arrow_forward
- University of Florida arrow_forward
- University of North Florida arrow_forward
- University of South Florida arrow_forward
- University of West Florida arrow_forward