This page is intended to provide up to date and easy to access resources that can be used for the development of a new degree proposal. Starting with the revised 2014 new degree proposal template all the links to referenced resources are included on this page to ensure greater accuracy and usability. New degree proposals must be completed using the new program proposal template available from the university Provost’s office.
Please let us know if any of the links included in this page are not working by emailing [email protected].
- 8.011: New Academic Program Authorization
- 8.014: Bachelors’ Degree Exceptions to 120 Credit Hours Requirement
- 8.013: Limited Access
Workforce demand section:
- CIP to SOC Crosswalk
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- FL Department of Economic Opportunity
then select “All Areas Projection Table.”
- The 2017-2025 Occupational Projections uses a new Separations method to calculate job openings. The new Separations methodology better captures and reflects today’s dynamic workforce. Total job openings reflect (1) job openings resulting from employment growth, (2) job openings resulting from workers permanently exiting an occupation and (3) job openings resulting from workers transferring to other occupations.