Description of Data Element 10029
NAME: Room Fixed Capital Outlay Exemption Code
Educational Plant Survey
SUS Fixed Capital Outlay Budget Request
Processing codes used to flag the space within a room record as
ineligible or inappropriate for certain applications.
DIAGNOSTIC MESSAGE ERROR LEVEL
MISSING OR INVALID CRITICAL
FREQUENCY COUNTS WILL BE PERFORMED ON FREQUENCY
Code to indicate non-assignable space or assignable space not
generated by the 'Fixed Capital Outlay Space Needs Generation
Formula' for certain users, activities or equipment.
Examples of ineligible space -
1. Institutional space used for ROTC programs
2. Research space housing a nuclear accelerator
3. Office space occupied by student government organizations
4. Exhibit space housing a state-wide museum
5. Instructional media space housing radio stations
6. Gymnasium space used solely for intercollegiate activities
1. Non-assignable space
Above represent examples of space which should be coded 'N'.
each university must submit a list of ineligible assignable space
annually to be approved by the Office of Capital Budgets.
E Fixed Capital Outlay Eligible
N Capital Outlay Ineligible
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: X(1)
SHORT NAME: RMEXEMP
CREATE-CHANGE DATE: 04/25/07
Return to Data Dictionary Main Page