Students may seek financial assistance from a variety of sources, including the financial aid offices at the individual universities. Students should begin learning about financial aid options early in their planning for postsecondary education, as many assistance programs have special requirements and deadlines.
Below are selected links to resources for student aid, including links to the university financial aid offices.
University Financial Aid Offices
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida International University
- Florida State University
- New College of Florida
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida
- University of North Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of West Florida